There's life, there's hope!

by - 8/14/2011 06:00:00 AM

"HOPE"

One simple word, two syllables, four letters with many meanings. Actually it's not just a simple word, it's meaningful word. Just believe it, it's come & go, like a wind.. like a dream
Everyone has the expectation or in the simple word, called HOPE. Everyone has it including me & of course you!! who read this entry. I swear for it. Don't be shy and afraid to make a HOPE. It's natural thing in life.
There's life, there's HOPE

Can you imagine life without HOPE ? Can you imagine how poor life without HOPE? HOPE is the starting point before you get what you want by doing something. It's all done by make a HOPE or wish first. Make a wish for a simple dream or a big dream is not a big deal, huh?:/ All we need is a little help, a little HOPE and somebody who believes in it. And FOILAA!! Someday your hope comes true ;)

In all things it is better to HOPE than to despair. Just do something to make it happen and don't forget to pray to God. HOPES are spelled by us but they derived by God. Always remember God, OK? God is never sleep, God is always beside you wherever you are. HOPE comes from you and when you doing something right to make it happen, don't be surprised! Your HOPES are goes to you, close to you, bring you to happiness..
I have many HOPES for myself, my family, friends and everyone I LOVE . I'll keep it for myself and I promise will make it happen someday.
HOPE is like a LOVE, never stop and never gone. It's always there, when you believe.
HOPE or LOVE has been and always will be safe. It's inside every one of us, when you believe

Didn't they always say we were the lucky ones.
I guess that we were once, babe, we were once,
but luck will leave you cursed, it is a faithless friend,
and in the end, when life has got you down,
you've got someone here that you can wrap your arms around.

So hold on to me tight,
hold on to me tonight.
We are stronger here together,
than we could ever be alone.
So hold on to me,
don't you ever let me go.

There's a thousand ways for things to fall apart,
but it's no ones fault, no it's not my fault.
Maybe all the plans we made might not work out,
but I have no doubt, even though it's hard to see.
I've got faith in us, and I believe in you and me.

So hold on to me tight.
Hold on, I promise it will be alright.
Cuz it's you and me together,
and baby all we've got is time.
So hold on to me,
hold on to me tonight.

There's so many dreams that we have given up.
Take a look at all we've got,
and with this kind of love,
and what we've got here is enough.

So hold on to me tight.
Hold on, I promise it will be alright.
Cause we are stronger here together,
than we could ever be alone.
Just hold on to me,
don't you ever let me go.
Hold on to me, it's gonna be alright.
Hold on to me tonight.

They always say, we were the lucky one
(Hold On - Michael Buble)
#Quoteoftheday:
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you HOPE for. And the most you can do is live inside that HOPE. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof." ~Barbara Kingsolver
This entry requested by ubpredictable boy named NN :P

You May Also Like

3 komentar