Best July♥

by - 8/01/2011 10:18:00 AM


Imma a teenager. My friends either haha we LOVE study (?) we LOVE doing anything we want. We're YOUNG & EXTRAORDINARY . . .

~Saturday, 30th July 2011
The last day at school before we meet *yellout* HOOOOLIIIIDDDAAAAYYY!!! Yeah only 2 weeks after we have (the real) holiday we were face it again hahahah LOVE this month,
my best july♥ ever :'D
This day we've a party at Poci's. We call it Poci's because mama Poci sell "Teh Poci" here. "My second home!! HAHA I swear, it is the best place at my school X)

that's what we call quality time xoxoxo
ME & THEM!!
Dika, GIri, Bella, Excel, Mama Poci, Rahmy, Sausan, Ferico, Ali, Nurmadhani, Tegon, Pasa, Amat, Oi, Echy & Andri
too much LOVE for these guys!! KISS & HUG!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Poci's Family (Mr. Apri, Mrs. Poci hahah and their lovely son, Excel)
They're really good & friendly people. Mama Poci (Mrs. Poci) always give us FREE "Teh Poci" and FREE good advice for all of our problem. She's very understand about what we call "Teenagers Problem" hahaha. She's very care of us. We always share anything about life with them specially with our mama here, Mama Poci :') thanks mamaa

MY BESTIES
My life, my inspiration ..

(left-right) Oi, Echy, Sausan, me

(left-right) Amat, Rahmy, Oi, me, Bella

(left-right) Echy, Sausan, Bella, Oi, Rahmy, me

(left-right) me & Oi
My besties ever. She's really understand me inside & outside

(left-right) me & Dea
My 'sister of ass' LOL
We can talk & understand each other although just by eyes :p we can talk in many ways HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

(left-right) Dea & Andri
My after-school friends. AHAHA we always talk & share together @poci's till our phone ring and said "Let's go home, NOW!!!!"
They're always make me laugh out loud LOL

(left-right) Me, Amat & Oi
Oi is my best!! Well Amat is my best listener ever!! Whenever (although in the midnight) I wanna tell & share my story about what we call "Teenagers Problem" or maybe cry, he always there!! He's kinda of unpredictable guy wkkwk Thanks Amat :P

(left-right) Rahmy, Oi, me & Bella
These gals are always by my side. We always talk about anything especially about BOY!! HAHA kinda of gossip girl, huh?
And.. we always support each other
♥♥♥♥

Saturday, 31th July 2011
Best moment of this day
Best day of this week
Best week of this July
Best July...
ever :)

#28 days to "Eid Mubarak"

You May Also Like

0 komentar