Aisha and me = totally different

by - 8/07/2011 07:28:00 PM


A German-Turkish student in Cairo haunts Fahri with her beautiful eyes. She's beautiful, smart & rich... have a good personality & nice to everyone..
I hope I can be like her ..

.....AISHA....
Ayat-Ayat Cinta (English: The Verses of Love) is an Indonesian film by Hanung Bramantyo starred by Fedi Nuril, Rianti Cartwright, Carissa Putri, Melanie Putria, and Zaskia Adya Mecca. It is a romantic religious film which is based on best-selling novel with the same title by Habiburrahman El Shirazy. Rianti Cartwright (as Aisha) is one of the best actress in this movie.
And now, this is me.. This photo was inspired by Aisha, beautiful girl from Cairo.. The different is she's beautiful girl from Cairo and me beautiful girl from Indonesia.. LOL

photo by: Andri Setiawan

#21 days to "Eid Mubarak"

You May Also Like

0 komentar