Good Bye, Potter

by - 8/06/2011 09:40:00 PM


Seriously, I feel sad when I have to recognize this story must be over in Year 7 of their adventure in Hogwarts. Yeaahh.. Harry Potter :'(((((

I'm Harry Potter bigFAN since I was in Elementary School. My father bought the first novel Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, the books have gained immense popularity, critical acclaim and commercial success worldwide. That was release on 1997, but my father bought it on 2001 and I read it on maybe 2004 or 2005. Because I don't understand the story very well. It's too heavy for my age that day. Not too heavy in weight but it's contain. Get it? :/

I've read & watch ALL of Harry Potter Series from Year 1-7. The last one movie, Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows part 2 I've watched it in XXI Studio Banjarmasin yesterday. That was a FUNday but I'm still sad because I still can't believe why it must be over?

WHY MAMAA J.K ROWLING? I wanna know more about Harry Potter :( But if it is still continued, what will J.K tell to us? About Potter's or Weasley's family maybe? Bacause no more black wizard from Voldie, right? LOL

Harry Potter Series that I WILL NEVER FORGET, FOREVER I DO!!!
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The BEST novel & movie series I ever watch. You always on my mind Harry Potter.. Thanks for the great & fabulous story J.K Rowling.. You're so talented & inspiring. Keep typing the other story. Rock on earth once again!! xoxoxo

J.K Rowling, the writer of Harry Potter series



You May Also Like

0 komentar