It's been 4 years, GUYS!! :')

by - 4/20/2011 06:48:00 PM

Well, elementary school for me is HAPPY - CHILDISH AND SUPER FUN :') On April, 19th 2011 I met them!! My old friends, my best, my family. Actually I always met my old friends, but that night is different and.... SPECIAL :)
what? why?
because my old friend from Jakarta, Fani, from Solo, Ikbar and from Semarang, Vidi was here!! They came to Banjarbaru, the city they lived when they're still in Elementary School, SDN BANJARBARU UTARA 1. Fani was move when she graduated from elementary school while Ikbar was move when he still in 4th grade. Well, Vidi is still in Banjarbaru til her graduated from JHS. But now, she school at Semesta School in Semarang.
Thanks God, finally I can met them all again. I miss them so damn much!!! >,< Yesterday, w gathered at Tyas's shop "SHAYAB". We talk about the past, when we were at elementary school. WAAAOOOWWW I miss that moment!! I miss talk with them!! I miss playing around with them!!

I MISS EVERYTHING I DID WITH THEM, ALL MY OLD FRIENDS, MY BEST, MY FAMILY :)

But this night
, Ikbar back to his village (?) haha I mean he come back to Solo, his city, his home. Actually I feel sad & so sorry for him because I'm too busy so I can't join Ikbar & my other 'old' friends to looking around Banjarbaru. Sorry :'( Actually, I WANT!!! I'D LIKE TO!! BUT..............................

Okay, stop it!!

Here, there are some photo from my little camera. Enjoy it :p


best moment, with you, ALL :')

(left-right) Ikbar, Fani, Danu



I MISS YOU GUYS :)
This entry is dedicated only for ALUMNUS SDN BANJARBARU UTARA 1 year of 2007


*)best photo of the week:


Ikbar & Hani xoxoxo
Ikbar has a 'feeling' with Hani when we were at Elm-School XD I don't know whether he still has that 'feeling' or not hhhhmmmmm LOL



You May Also Like

3 komentar